Ep. 29 - DIY Branding Kits with Donald Paull
DIY Branding Kits with Doni Paull from Fangaroo. Branding on a budget, secrets revelled!
Doni shares that something as simple as a self designed blob could be enough to help your designer nail a brief saving you $1000’s.
Stay up to date with our latest episodes subscribe Here
- Donald considers himself to take the DaVinci approach to art
- Van Gogh approach involves listening to feelings and impulses, Davinci approach is an attention to detail
- Just like any business plans and projects forward in the sense of operations, it’s also important to plan the brands direction, and presentation
Donald’s tips for businesses connecting with designers
- Use creativity and draw some visions for the design
- Make it clear what the business does, who it speaks to and where it is located
- Trying to start a logo DIY will always leave a brand better off. No matter how they go about it, this will give understanding of what the brand may or may not want in a final design.
Graphic designers and creative freedom
- Donald says to go by instincts and tell designers if you don’t like something
- Things should take as long as they need to be right
- The takeaway is that the dynamic is different every time
Image Logo creation
– An image is almost like a miniature collection of tiles or pixels and the resolution pertains to the density and size of the tiles
– Graphic designers often use vectors, which are more like maps of coordinates rather than a fixed image
Links & Recommendations:
DIY Branding Kit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GHVQ7VG
Barry’s Bootcamp: https://www.barrysbootcamp.com/
ENKE CO – If you are looking for business advisory, accounting and taxation packages, head to www.enkeco.com.au